2021 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards – Metalworking Industry
- Metal cutting machine tools (automobiles, milling machines, boring mills, grinding machines, gear processing)
- Metal forming machine tools (plate, wire and pipe processing equipment)
- Special processing (laser processing, EDM, plasma arc processing, electrochemical processing, etc.)
- Tools, Abrasives, Fixtures, Measuring Tools and Systems
- CAD/CAM/CAE software, CNC and other processing systems
- Functional components and accessories
- Coolant and Lubricant
- Industry 4.0(New!)
- Other technologies or products
1st Stage: Entry & Nomination | (Entries Close: April 19, 2021)
The Awards is open to any company with an innovative product/technology. The panel of judges may also nominate companies.
2nd Stage: Voting & Judging | (April 28~May 17 ,2021)
Entries for each innovation Awards category are short-listed by the panel of judges. The public can vote for the winners via the official website or wechat platform "RingierMetalworking" of the Awards and the final winners list is selected by the panel of judges based on serious review, evaluation and the voting results.
3rd Stage: Winners Announcement & Awards Ceremony| ( Awards Ceremony: June 24, 2021)
Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony on August 26,2020. The Awards ceremony will bring together the winners, judges, industry professionals and media.
- The nominated products must be a new product or technology launched during 2019-2021 for China’s Metalworking Industry;
- Entry must be relevant to China and in the forefront of the international metalworking industry, and have helped take China's metalworking industry to new levels;
- Entry should have provided great impetus to metalworking industry development, and have been widely introduced, applied and promoted. The impetus includes increasing productivity, improving product performance and effectiveness and creating market opportunities;
- Entry must be green and environment – friendly;
- The nominated products should have the standardized and modular design concept, distinguished compatibility and own flexibility to complete different tasks;
- The nominated products should have user-friendly interfaces, which can be easily operated and maintained.
Launched in 2006, Ringier Technology Innovation Awards have already become one of the most influential industrial Awards in China because of its neutral judging process. There are many benefits from entering the Awards including:
- Widespread recognition of product/technology innovation;
- Build up an extensive & valuable relationships with China’s market experts and industry leaders at the Awards ceremony. Reach high-profile decision-makers and target buyers with large purchasing power;
- An excellent opportunity for publicity and year-round promotion in greater China through Ringier’s multi-media platforms of magazines, online and mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone and Android Apps) as well as coverage in other major industrial media.
Ringier Metalworking Industry Magazines
International Metalworking News for China
Industrial Laser News for China
Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China
Medical Manufacturing & Design for China
International Metalworking News for Asia