2021 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards – Personal Care Industry
- Color Cosmetics
- Oral Care
- Skin Care
- Sun Care
- Hair/Scalp Care
- Personal Cleaning
- Rheology Modifier
- Sensory Enhancer
- Delivery System
- Cleaning System (Gentle/Non-Irritating)
- Packaging Machinery
- Packaging Material
- Packaging Design
- Testing Equipment
- Testing Techniquel
Production and Processing
Best New ArrivalNew! (Company founded within 3 years, no category limitation)
1st Stage: Entry & Nomination |
The Awards is open to any company with an innovative product/technology. The panel of judges may also nominate companies.
2nd Stage:Judging & Online Voting |
Entries for each innovation Awards category are short listed by the panel of judges.
3rd Stage: Winners Announcement & Awards Ceremony | ( Awards Ceremony: July 13, 2021)
Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony on July 21, 2021 which will be held in conjuction with Personal Care Technology Summit & Expo 2021 . The Awards ceremony will bring together the winners, judges, industry professionals and media.
To qualify, the entry must be a new product or technology launched during 2019–2020for China’s personal care & cosmetics industry;
Entries must be relevant to China and in the forefront of the international personal care & cosmetics industry, and have helped take China's personal care & cosmetics to new levels;
Entries should have provided great impetus to personal care & cosmetics industry development, and have been widely introduced, applied and promoted. The impetus includes increasing productivity, improving product performance and effectiveness, creating market opportunities and being environment – friendly.
The criteria are also followed:
1) Safety compliance ensured by scientific data/reports/certificates.
2) Efficacy/Functionality, either higher than other similar products or first of its kind in the industry, all of which are supported by scientific data/reports/certificates.
3) Cost-effectiveness higher above the average.
4) Green/Sustainble, supported by assessment across the entire product lifecycle, from material sourcing, production, operation, to disposal practices.
The Awards is widely promoted among industry leaders and professionals through Ringier’s multi-media platform of magazine, online, mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone, Android Apps), as well as other major industrial and general media.