2015Ringier Technology Innovation Awards – Composites Industry
The Ringier Technology Innovation Awards for industrial manufacturing were inaugurated by Ringier Trade Media in 2006. The Awards is now rewarded to a select group of innovators each year in China's composite materials industry. The purpose of the Awards is to encourage, acknowledge and reward those individuals and companies who have introduced and developed a new idea, a new methodology, a new product or a new technology for manufacturing production efficiency, cost effectiveness, user convenience, which might result in energy saving and more responsible clean manufacturing in composite materials industry. The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony at 8th Plastics Technology Application in Consumer Electronic Products
- APPLICATION: Aeronautics & Aerospace Automotive, Construction & Infrastructure, Marine, Mass Transportation, Sports & Leisure, Pipes & Tanks, Wind energy
- PROCESSING TECHNIQUES
Entry & Nomination| (Entries Close: May 24, 2015)
1st Stage:The Awards is open to any company with an innovative product/technology. The panel of judges may also nominate companies.
Voting & Judging| ( May 29, 2015 – June 14, 2014)
2nd Stage:Entries for each innovation Awards category are short listed by the panel of judges. The public can vote for the winners via the official website of the Awards and the final winners list is selected by the panel of judges based on serious review, evaluation and the voting results.
Winners Announcement & Awards Ceremony| ( Awards Ceremony: July 23, 2015)
3rd Stage:Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony in 8th Innovative Composite Applications Summit. The Awards ceremony will bring together the winners, judges, industry professionals and media.
- To qualify, the entry must be a new product or technology launched during 2013 – 2015 for China’s plastics industry;
- Entry must be relevant to China and in the forefront of the international plastics industry, and have helped take China's plastics industry to new levels;
- Entry should have provided great impetus to plastics industry development, and have been widely introduced, applied and promoted. The impetus includes increasing productivity, improving product performance and effectiveness, creating market opportunities and being environment – friendly.
- Launched in 2006, Ringier Technology Innovation Awards have already become one of the most influential industrial Awards in China because of its neutral judging process. There are many benefits from entering the Awards including:
- Widespread recognition of product/technology innovation;
- An excellent opportunity for free publicity and year-round promotion in greater China through Ringier’s multi-media platforms of magazines, online and mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone and Android Apps) as well as coverage in other major industrial media;
- Build up an extensive & valuable relationship with China’s market experts and industry leaders at the Awards ceremony at 6th Plastics Technology Application in Consumer Electronic Products Conference, and reach high-profile decision-makers and target buyers with large purchasing power;
- The Awards program is co-organized with 8th Innovative Composite Applications Summit which helps winners to maximize your brand exposure to all exhibitors and visitors before, during and after the conference.
Ringier Trade Media – Composite Materials Industry
Reinforced Plastics China