2015 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards-Laser Industry
The Ringier Technology Innovation Awards for industrial manufacturing were inaugurated by Ringier Trade Media in 2006. The Awards is now rewarded to a select group of innovators each year in China's Laser industry. The purpose of the Awards is to encourage, acknowledge and reward those individuals and companies who have introduced and developed a new idea, a new methodology, a new product or a new technology for manufacturing production efficiency, cost effectiveness, user convenience, which might result in energy saving and more responsible clean manufacturing in the Laser industry.
Laser systems for production engineering
- -Laser Cutting Systems
- -Laser Engraving Systems
- -Laser Marking Systems
- -Laser Welding Systems
- Laser system components
- System peripherals of laser production engineering
- Optical materials and components
- 3D Printing
1st Stage: Entry & Nomination|Entries Deadline: January 4, 2015
The Awards is open to any company with an innovative product/technology. The panel of judges may also nominate companies.
2nd Stage: Voting & Judging|January 9 – January 25, 2015
Entries for each innovation Awards category are short listed by the panel of judges. The public can vote for the winners via the official website of the Awards and the final winners list is selected by the panel of judges based on serious review, evaluation and the voting results.
3rd Stage: Winners Announcement & Awards Ceremony|Awards Ceremony: March 18, 2015
Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony in March 18 2015. The Awards ceremony will bring together the winners, judges, industry professionals and media.
- To qualify, the entry must be a new product or technology launched during 2013 – 2015 for China’s Laser industry;
- Entry must be relevant to China and in the forefront of the international Laser industry, and have helped take China's Laser industry to new levels;
- Entry should have provided great impetus to Laser industry development, and have been widely introduced, applied and promoted. The impetus includes increasing productivity, improving product performance and effectiveness, creating market opportunities and being environment – friendly.
- Widespread recognition of product/technology innovation;
- An excellent opportunity for free publicity and year-round promotion in greater China through Ringier’s multi-media platforms of magazines, online and mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone and Android Apps) as well as coverage in other major industrial media;
- Build up an extensive & valuable relationship with China’s market experts and industry leaders at the Awards ceremony, and reach high-profile decision-makers and target buyers with large purchasing power.
Ringier Trade Media – Laser Industry
● Industrial Laser Solutions China
● International Metalworking News for China
● Awards Official Website