2016 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards – Coatings Industry
(Shanghai, PRC – May 24, 2016) - The Awards ceremony of 2016 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards - Coatings Industry culminated with 25 awardees on May 24 in Shanghai, China. The awardees shared their big moments with the panel of judges, experts from industry associations, media representatives and delegates from China Coatings Summit 2016 during the award. This year, the awarding ceremony was held in conjunction with China Coatings Summit 2016 –Architectural, Wood, Anti-corrosive, Auto, Smart Coatings on May 24-25.
- Machinery & Equipment
- Biobasedproducts New
- Other Innovative Products/Technologies
1st Stage: Entry & Nomination | (Entries Close: March 11, 2016)
The Awards is open to any company with an innovative product/technology. The panel of judges may also nominate companies.
2nd Stage: Voting & Judging | (March 28- April 8, 2016)
Entries for each innovation Awards category are short-listed by the panel of judges. The public can vote for the winners via the official website and the final winners list is selected by the panel of judges based on serious review, evaluation and the voting results.
3rd Stage: Winners Announcement & Awards Ceremony | ( Awards Ceremony: May 24, 2016)
Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony in May held with China Coatings Summit 2016 –Architectural, Wood, Anti-corrosive, Auto, Smart Coatings. The Awards ceremony will bring together the winners, judges, industry professionals and media.
- The nominated products must be a new/upgraded product or technology launched during 2014-2016 for China’s Coatings Industry;
- Entries must be relevant to China and in the forefront of the international coatings industry, and have helped take China's coatings industry to new levels;
- Entries should have provided great impetus to coatings industry development, and have been widely introduced, applied and promoted. The impetus includes increasing productivity, improving product performance and effectiveness, creating market opportunities and being environment – friendly;
- Sources and availability of raw materials of all candidate products should be in line with the principles of sustainable development and no harm to eco-environment;
During the time of manufacturing and application, all candidate products/technology should meet the environmental emissions requirements for coatings and downstream produces made by Chinese government.
- Launched in 2006, Ringier Technology Innovation Awards have already become one of the most influential industrial Awards in China because of its neutral judging process. There are many benefits from entering the Awards including:
- Widespread recognition of product/technology innovation;
- Build up an extensive & valuable relationships with China’s market experts and industry leaders at the Awards ceremony. Reach high-profile decision-makers and target buyers with large purchasing power;
- An excellent opportunity for publicity and year-round promotion in greater China through Ringier’s multi-media platforms of magazines, online and mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone and Android Apps) as well as coverage in other major industrial media.
Ringier Metalworking Industry Magazines
Coating & Ink China
Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China