2019 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards – Plastics Industry
□ Plastics Raw Materials & Additives
□ Rubber/Elastomer Materials and Additives
□ Injection Molding
□ Extrusion & Blow Molding
□ Key Component
□ Molds & Components (Including Hot Runner Technology)
□ Measurement & Inspection
□ Auxiliary Equipment
□ Recycling Machinery & Components
□ Other Innovative Products/Technologies
1st Stage: Entry & Nomination |(Entries Deadline: Dec. 22, 2018)
The Awards is open to any company with an innovative product/technology. The panel of judges may also nominate companies.
2nd Stage: Voting & Judging| (Dec. 26, 2018-Jan.9,2019)
Entries for each innovation Awards category are short listed by the panel of judges. The public can vote for the winners via the official website of the Awards and the final winners list is selected by the panel of judges based on serious review, evaluation and the voting results.
3rd Stage: Winners Announcement & Awards Ceremony| ( Awards Ceremony: Mar. 13, 2019)
Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony on March 7, 2018. The Awards ceremony will bring together the winners, judges, industry professionals and media.
1. To qualify, the entry must be a new product or technology launched during 2018 for China’s plastics industry;
2. Entry must be relevant to China and in the forefront of the international plastics industry, and have helped take China's plastics industry to new levels;
3. Entry should have provided great impetus to plastics industry development, and have been widely introduced, applied and promoted. The impetus includes increasing productivity, improving product performance and effectiveness and creating market opportunities;
4. It should be environmental-friendly, can reduce pollution and support the sustainable development of society.
1. Launched in 2006, Ringier Technology Innovation Awards have already become one of the most influential industrial Awards in China because of its neutral judging process. There are many benefits from entering the Awards including:
2. Widespread recognition of product/technology innovation;
3. Build up an extensive & valuable relationships with China’s market experts and industry leaders at the Awards ceremony. Reach high-profile decision-makers and target buyers with large purchasing power;
4. An excellent opportunity for publicity and year-round promotion in greater China through Ringier’s multi-media platforms of magazines, online and mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone and Android Apps) as well as coverage in other major industrial media.
The Awards is widely promoted among industry leaders and professionals through Ringier’s multi-media platform of magazine, online, mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone, Android Apps), as well as other major industrial and general media.
Ringier Trade Media – Plastics Industry
International Plastics News for China
International Plastics News for Asia
Automotive Manufacturing & Design for China
Reinforced Plastics China