2016 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards - Food & Beverage Industry
(Guangzhou), PRC – August 25, 2016) - 2016 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards - Food & Beverage Industry culminated with 25 awardees on August 25 in Guangzhou, China. The awardees shared their big moments with the panel of judges, experts from industry associations, media representatives and delegates from Functional Beverage and Nutritious Food Summit 2016 during the award. This year, the awarding ceremony was held in conjunction with Functional Beverage and Nutritious Food Summit 2016 in Guangzhou on Aug. 25.
Food & Beverage Ingredients
- Food & Beverage Packaging
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Food Safety (F&B Testing & Measurement)
1st Stage: Entry & Nomination| (Entries Deadline: June 20, 2016)
The Awards is open to any company with an innovative product/technology. The panel of judges may also nominate companies.
2nd Stage: Voting & Judging |( June 27, 2016 – July 12, 2016)
Entries for each innovation Awards category are short listed by the panel of judges. The public can vote for the winners via the official website of the Awards and the final winners list is selected by the panel of judges based on serious review, evaluation and the voting results.
Winners Announcement & Awards Ceremony| ( Awards Ceremony: August 25, 2016)
Winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony on August 25, 2016 in Guangzhou . The Awards ceremony will be held in conjunction with Functional Beverage and Nutritious Food Summit 2016, bringing together the winners, judges, industry professionals and media.
- To qualify, the entry must be a new product or technology launched during 2014 – 2016 for China’s food & beverage industry;
- Entry must be relevant to China and in the forefront of the international food & beverage industry, and have helped take China's food & beverage industry to new levels;
- Entry should have provided great impetus to food & beverage industry development, and have been widely introduced, applied and promoted. The impetus includes increasing productivity, improving product performance and effectiveness, creating market opportunities and being environment – friendly.
- Widespread recognition of product/technology innovation;
- An excellent opportunity for free publicity and year-round promotion in greater China through Ringier’s multi-media platforms of magazines, online and mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone and Android Apps) as well as coverage in other major industrial media;
- Build up an extensive & valuable relationship with China’s market experts and industry leaders at the Awards ceremony at "Functional Beverage and Nutritious Food Summit 2016", and reach high-profile decision-makers and target buyers with large purchasing power.