2020 Ringier Technology Innovation Awards - Food & Beverage Industry
Innovation Product of the Year
1. Creative plant-based product
2. Creative health / health food (drinks)
3. Creative snack food
1. Food & Beverage Ingredients
1.1 Functional Ingredients
1.1.1 Innovative Ingredient for Sugar Reduction
1.1.2 Innovative Ingredient for Weight Control
1.1.3 Innovative Ingredient for Sports Nutrition
1.1.4 Innovative Ingredient for Beauty from within
1.1.5 Innovative Ingredient for Healthy Aging
1.2.1 Innovative Cleaning Label Solution
1.2.2 Innovative Plant Protein Solution
1.3 Flavoring Ingredients
1.4 Coloring Ingredients
2、Food & Beverage Processing Technology
3. Food & Beverage Packaging Technology
3.1Packaging design (including materials, container modeling, container structure etc.)
3.1.1 Innovative Food/Beverage Packaging
3.1.2 Innovative Portable Packaging
3.1.3 Innovative Sustainable Packaging
3.2 Packaging Equipment & Coding
3.3Secondary Packaging & Logistics
4. Food Safety (F&B Testing & Measurement Technology)
5. Other Innovative Products/Technologies
1st Stage: Entry & Nomination Entries Deadline: May. 22, 2020
The Awards is open to any company with an innovative product/technology. The panel of judges may also nominate companies.
2nd Stage: Voting & Judging June.1 –June 24, 2020
Entries for each innovation Awards category are short listed by the panel of judges. The public can vote for the winners via the official website of the Awards and the final winners list is selected by the panel of judges based on serious review, evaluation and the voting results.
3rd Stage: Winners Announcement Awards Ceremony:August.13,2020
The winner list will be announced at China Food Manufacturing Journal. The Awards ceremony will bring together the winners, judges, industry professionals and media.
1) To qualify, the entry must be a new product or technology launched during 2018– 2019 for China’s food & beverage industry;
2) Entry must be relevant to China and in the forefront of the international food & beverage industry, and have helped take China's food & beverage industry to new levels;
3) Entry should have provided great impetus to food & beverage industry development, and have been widely introduced, applied and promoted. The impetus includes increasing productivity, improving product performance and effectiveness, creating market opportunities and being environment – friendly.
Widespread recognition of product/technology innovation;
An excellent opportunity for free publicity and year-round promotion in greater China through Ringier’s multi-media platforms of magazines, online and mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone and Android Apps) as well as coverage in other major industrial media;
Build up an extensive & valuable relationship with China’s market experts and industry leaders at the concurrent conference as "The conference will be widely promoted among industry leaders and professionals through Ringier’s multi-media platform of magazine, online, mobile marketing (iPad/iPhone, Android Apps), as well as other major industrial and general media.