eve Conference Detail Block
- Nutritional Food, - Functional Beverage, - Innovative Packaging, - Processing and Automation Technology
Benefit from the huge population base in China, its desire for quality food & beverage products and concerns on food safety, CIConsulting released 2016-2020 China functional beverage market investment analysis and outlook report that by 2019 functional beverage market in China is expected to reach 25.457 billion litres, and sales would be 69.224 billion yuan. In the Outline of the Programme for Food and Nutrition Development in China (2014-2020), it is mentioned that the state will actively raise the nutrient intake of its people, and will make the development of health food and nutrient fortified food one of the priorities. This will help boost the development of China’s nutritional food market.
To stay ahead, companies must be quick to adopt to trends. With the multitude of products and services available, the choice is easier with expert advice and an understanding of how trends and regulations are impacting your business.
China Food & Beverage Manufacturing Summit & Expo 2017 will focus on “Product Safety & Innovation, Leading to New Growth”. More than 35 keynote speeches covering industry regulations, trends, formulation, food safety, innovative packaging, advanced processing technology, warehouse automation, and logistics will be presented across 4 key sessions to more than 300 delegates. We are looking forward to see you again!
Join 300 manufacturing professionals like yourself and learn how to improve your productivity, cut costs, share experiences, make new business contacts.
[ 中文 ]
2017 Onsite Event Review
Who will attend
- Nutritional/health food production enterprises
- Functional beverage processing companies
- Dairy/milk drink processing companies
- Scientific research institutes and industry associations
- The food inspection testing institutions
- Food and beverage ingredients and raw material suppliers
- Processing equipment suppliers
- Packaging and label suppliers
- Testing and measuring equipment sup
Why you need to attend
- 4 tracks, 30+ topics, 300+ industry elites
- Advisory committee from domestic and overseas markets
- Market overview, Industry trends and innovative technology
- Industry experts to share best practices onsite
- Latest processing and packaging technology
- Latest industry regulations in China and world wide that affect China makers
- Strategies to create profitable products that meet consumer demands