eve Conference Detail Block
The Cosmeceuticals Technology Summit is held annually and has attracted many R&D experts and professionals within the sector and in related industries. Delegates from global personal care manufacturers include those from Estee Lauder, L’Oreal, Amore, Mary Kay, P&G, Amway, Shiseido, Unilever, longliqi, TongRenTang, Jala group, Kanebo, Kao, and many more. The Summit offers an ideal venue for establishing contacts and networking in the industry. The 4th Cosmeceuticals Technology Summit will not only focusing on cosmeceuticals in general, but will also highlight functional cosmetics. The conference will feature more than 300 experts from leading manufacturers, governmental organizations, industrial associations and academic institutions. By including workshops, presentations, case-studies, training programs, creative brain-storming sessions and seminars, the 4th Cosmeceuticals Technology Summit will provide a technology exchange platform for all attendees. adidas NMD kaufen
Who will attend
- More than 300 General Managers, R&D Managers, Product Managers, Sourcing Managers, Marketing Managers and other industry professionals and experts from leading cosmeceutials manufacturers, cosmetics manufacturers, raw material suppliers, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies, industrial research institutions and governmental organizations.
Why you need to attend
- 1) Get insight and valuable information about the prospective direction of cosmeceuticals markets around the world.
- 2) Learn about the latest application of cosmeceuticals from authoritative dermatologists.
- 3) Meet with more than 200 leading industrial decision makers and well-known medical professionals.
- 4) Discuss products’ technology innovation, application, craft, safety issues an