eve Conference Detail Block
With the raise of the smart manufacturing strategy from German, US, Japan and Britain, the global industry development has stepped into a new era （Industry 4.0）. Manufacturing power is no longer simply dependent on land, human resources and other production factors, but more relying on information technology and artificial intelligence for driving innovation. The smart factories will employ learning processes and thinking abilities not only in their machines, but in systems that supervise them – allowing achievement of unseen synergy, problem solving and uninterrupted flow – something that so far was a symbol and domain of human intelligence. After putting in motion ‘ChinaMade 2025’ and ‘Smart Manufacturing Development Plan (2016-2020)’, China's manufacturing industry is in the stage of upgrading from traditional manufacturing to advanced manufacturing, with the major direction of transferring ‘manufacturing ’to ‘smart manufacturing’.
In acknowledgement of this situation, Ringier will set up ‘Smart Manufacturing Track’ during2018 Plastics & Rubber Processing Technology and Innovative Materials Application Summit, with the aim to have professional and deep discourse on some hottest topics including industry 4.0, industrial robots and smart factory.
2017 Onsite Video
Who will attend
- Automobile, Consumer Electronics, Medical Products, Pipes, Construction Material, Packaging,Maternal Child and Baby Products Manufacturers
- Plastics Processing Machinery Manufacturers (Blow Molding Machines, Extruders,Injection Molding Machines, etc.)
- Industrial Robot Manufacturers
- Smart Manufacturing Solutions Integrator, Software and Hardware Suppliers
- Three-party Organizations
Why you need to attend
Ten reasons you need to attend:
-7 tracks, 60+ topics, 600+ industry elites NEW!
- Concurrent Ceremony: Ringier Plastics Industry Technology Innovation Awards 2017 HOT!
- Advisory committee-high level speakers from domestic and overseas
- International Call for Research Papers
- Match Making Service HOT!
- Industry’s top speakers and topics addressing biggest challenges
- Get new ideas and acquire latest